Thanks to Writer’s Fizz for my nomination 🙂
The idea of Newbie Nominations is simple – it gives newbies the push to search for blogs that will interest them and it helps to build a community of bloggers.
The rules are simple
- Answer the questions set by the blogger that nominated you
- Nominate 5 new bloggers (fewer than 30 posts or less than 5 months blogging)
- Ask six new questions for your nominees to answer
- Choose a weekly feature that you can stick to for a month or a monthly fixture that you will stick to for 6 months
- Add your 5 bloggers to your feed and comment on their posts
So – my 5 answers are
- Why do you blog
- An outlet for my creative side
- What is your main motivation in life
- Ensuring my family is safe and happy
- Who is your favourite author
- Depends on my mood but Agatha Christie will always have a place in my heart
- If you could live anywhere else in the world where would it be
- Do you think you blog enough
- Hmmmmm no but yes – not as much as I would like but probably as much as I need
- What is your favourite joke
- What is orange and sounds like a parrot
- A Carrot
My Nominees are
My questions are
- Do you read more or write more?
- E-Book or Paperback?
- What book changed the way that you think?
- Do your family/friends know that you blog?
- Should we blog every day or when we have something to say?
- If there were no computers would you keep a diary?
My weekly feature will be
To re-produce something written in my creative writing class on Monday evenings